Potatos are one of the most common vegetable that we use in our routine cooking. It has many benefits, to name a few:
Apart from these above mentioned benefits it is a good ingredient to add taste to any cuisine. So today we are going to discuss how to make simple baked potatos.
|Medium Size Potatos||3|
|Oil (Daily Purpose/Olive Oil)||3 tsp|
|Ground Black Pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Curry Powder/Garam Masala||1/2 tsp|
|Mint Powder/Leaves (Garnishing)||1/2 tsp|
|Coriander Leaves (Garnishing)|
|Lemonade according to taste|
|Salt according to taste|
- Wash and peel potato and cut into equal 8 pieces making a shape of half moon.
- In a bowl add potatos, oil, ground black pepper, curry powder and salt. Mix well.
- In an oven tray spread silver foil and grease it with some oil.
- Preheat the oven to 4250F.
- Evenly spread potato piece mixture over the tray.
- Keep the tray in oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Bake until the potatos turn brown with crispy border.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, mint leaves/powder, lemonade and serve hot.
Enjoy your baked potatos!
Do not forget to give feedback!